Our dentists at Brier Creek Family Dentistry are eager to provide patients with high quality and effective care benefits not only their oral health but their overall health. This involves caring for preventive, restorative, and cosmetic care with the help of a wide range of services. However, in order to get the most out of any treatment plan involves proper care on each individual’s part. Regularly visiting the dentist is one of the most important steps anyone can take for their oral health. Below are five specific reasons why individuals should visit the dentist every six months.
1. Prevent Tooth Decay. Regular dental cleanings and exams from your dentist will help to eliminate the risk of tooth decay that is caused by sugary foods attacking the outer layer of an individual’s tooth. When left untreated, tooth decay can lead to other dental issues as well as pain and discomfort.
2. Prevent Plaque. Harmful bacteria are filled in plaque which latches on to the teeth and gum line. The plaque will lead to tartar, which affects the color of teeth. Professional teeth cleanings help to get rid of plaque and tartar buildup.
3. Stop Gum Disease. Our dentists are experienced in early detection with issues such as gum disease. Treating gum disease before it negatively affects an individual’s smile is possible with the help of a dental team that can teach patients how to properly clean and takes care of their smile.
4. Save Money in the Future. Eliminating oral issues early on can save you time and money on procedures in the future.
5. Improve Your Smile. Our dentists are eager to help your unique smile with a wide range of dental services that can be customized to each patient.
We are offering excellent dental care for every patient who needs general and cosmetic dentistry. Proudly accepting patients from the following surrounding areas: